November Shopping & Plans
-Papertowels - for Terry
-4 lb all purpose flour ( upcoming holidays)
-2 jimmy dean sausages
-1 pkg (4 boxes) unsalted butter ( upcoming holidays)
- 1 Tire for Terry's car
- Gold Coins for St.Nicholas Day for Mary Catherine
- Buttermilk Cornbread in Cast Iron Skillet
- Using pine needles for ground covering ( no mulch purchase)
- Heirloom Baby quilt for Adeline for under 25.00
- Picture with grandbabies half price at Walgreens
Thursday, May 5, 2016
- Eating at home on back porch for Mothers Day. Total Wine 14.93 for Prosecoo. Get one then get 25% off on another. Got another brand of prosecco for Sarah's Bday next month. SAVINGS $4.00. Calculate savings after Mother's Day talley compared to Restaurant bill of at least 100.00.
- Britta Filters bought with Bed Bath and Beyond Coupon 5.00 off plus rebate of another 5.00. Total expense for 4 filters 14.00. SAVINGS
- Talbots- 40 percent off regular price - bright colored jeans $57.46 Saved $35.80.
- New Balance exchanged hole in toe for new pair.
- Ate at home making flat bread pizzas, instead of Panera, etc.
Thursday, April 7, 2016
Coupons used for baby blanket with 40% off coupons. 2 Threads for 50cents.
Beginning grocery tally for April.
I went to Thursday Morning Bfast Group (without eating breakfast) to visit.
Cherry tomato plant was transferred to Mary Catherine's backyard. One cherry tomato plant remains here.
Used vinegar for cleaning floors this week. Aired out house with spring temperate temperatures.
Ate at home using up what was in our refrigerator, instead of going to grocery store.
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
|Planting Vegetables and Herbs|
-Saved $38.00 with coupon on a new vacuum cleaner for the business.
-Talked myself out of purchasing a new outfit for trip to New Orleans & instead shopping my closet.
-Purchased from Amazon a teeth guard to stop nightly grinding for $28.00. Dental quote for appliance was $450.00.
-Used 40% off coupon for a keepsake needlepoint block quilt for Grandbaby to come. Cost $11.00.